because it appears to be such a chore is a deep clean of your oven.
One look at the thick, black, ground on grease is enough to make any heart sink but rest assured – we can help you get it clean naturally.
There are plenty of oven cleaning products on the market, of course, and you may prefer to use one of them. However, there is another method using bicarbonate of soda and white wine vinegar.
Just follow these simple steps:
• Spray the entire inside of the oven down with water
• Pour on bicarbonate of soda in a thick layer, especially on the bottom of the oven. You should aim to have it ¼ inch thick.
• If any of the baking soda is still dry wet it down with water.
• Put some neat white wine vinegar in a spray bottle and spray it liberally all over the oven so that it reacts with the bicarbonate of soda.
• Shut the oven door and leave for at least two hours. The two products combine to lift the dirt and ground in grease form your oven.
• The racks can be easily cleaned using wire wool and washing up liquid.
Once you have your oven shining clean be careful not to let it get into such a state again. A quick wipe round after your evening meal with a damp cloth will do wonders for keeping the grime at bay.