into clean ones, then you might be surprised to learn what other items it can be used to clean.
Some things should never go into your machine, such as wooden items, cast iron and copper. Also, remember that a good clean might be required after washing some of these items.
- Kitchen Tools – there is a wide variety of things you use in your kitchen that can be put through the dishwasher cycle. There are your kitchen sponges and brushes for a start, together with your microwave turntable and refrigerator shelves and bins.
- Home Décor – obviously be careful of things like delicate figurines, but most of your vases and pottery pieces can go in the dishwasher.
- Bathroom Accessories – here I am primarily thinking of items such as soap dishes and toothbrush holders, together with cleaning sponges and brushes.
- Grooming Kit – suitable items would be plastic combs and hairbrushes, facial scrub brushes along with pedicure and manicure tools.
- Kids Toys – ideal for cleaning plastic toys, building blocks and even pacifiers and teething rings.
- Pet Accessories – I am thinking plastic toys again but also feeding bowls and any non-leather collars and leads.
- Sporting Equipment – shin pads, gum shields and even golf balls can all benefit from a cycle in the dishwasher.
I hope that has given you some ideas. Do remember to clean your machine after use though.