Here is an easy way of cleaning it and restoring it to life with a bit of lemon zest.
1. Pour half a cup of water into a microwavable bowl.
2. Slice a lemon in half and squeeze the juice from both halves into the water. Drop the halves into the bowl as well.
3. Put the bowl in the microwave and heat on high power for three minutes. Let the liquid come to the boil.
4. Do not open the door of the microwave but let it stand for five minutes. The steam trapped in the microwave will loosen any long term food deposits.
5. Open the door and carefully remove the bowl of water and lemons. Remove the turntable and wipe it clean. Starting with the ceiling and sides, wipe the microwave clean. Sweep any crumbs out and don’t forget to wipe the inside of the door.
6. If you find there are stubborn areas that do not easily wipe clean, dip your cloth in the lemon mixture and scrub clean.
The resulting microwave should be not only clean but also smelling of lemons!
For repairs, sales, service and spares for all your white goods throughout Gloucestershire, contact our friendly team at Powerpoint on 01452 730874 or visit our website https://www.powerpointglos.co.uk